Stress Management – Calm your Mind, Calm your Body and Increase your Productivity
Stress is a part of everyday life for most people today.
- Is stress at work or home taking its toll on you?
- Do you want to regain balance in your life?
- Do you want to feel more relaxed, centred and joyful?
If you answered YES then Stress Management is the class for you!
Did you know?
- Stress in the workplace costs more than £150 billion each year in health care and missed work.
- Three quarters of people in the UK experience symptoms related to stress in a given month.
- 75% of all illness is stress related!
Stress Rescue will help YOU to:-
- Define stress and specifically what your stressors are
- Identify factors leading to stress
- Recognize the effects of stress
- Manage stress, and practice several stress management techniques you can use at home to relieve or transform stress in your life.
Some of the many physical and psychological benefits of stress reduction include:
- Boosts the immune system
- Decreases illness and physical complaints
- Boosts energy levels
- Improves effectiveness in the workplace
- Improves sleep
- Improves digestion
- Calms moods
- Increases focus and positivity
- Improves quality of life
Learning a few tips about stress management can help get you through even the most stressful, anxiety producing situations. Once you lighten your load, you can make better decisions, and free up the energy you need to get more of what you want from life.
Pre-requisite – None, however a The Adam Kadmon Activation is recommended
Cost: please email me as this can either be done as a full day or a series of 2 hour classes taken once per week for 4 weeks.